HOOBS: The Lock-Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hannah Paddock, Before The 'Change'

Go down

Hannah Paddock, Before The 'Change' Empty Hannah Paddock, Before The 'Change'

Post  LyssaFace Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:37 pm

The Main Story

Hannah had always been a very well behaved young lady. She was kept in check all her life, making sure she didn't make any mistakes what so ever. She had been home schooled, never had a boyfriend, or even any male friends for that matter, and had never experimented with any kind of drugs or alcohol. She was the perfect daughter, what any parent would dream of.

However, her parents were very invested in a religion called The Hymn Of One, that was only a cover for a much, deeper, darker organization, called The Order.

The Order drained trait positive girls for their blood, for their blood held special meaning. Extra ribosomes in their blood caused it to be able to make the elders live longer. Progress their lives. It kept them young.

Hannah was oh so special, with this trait positive death sentence gene running through her very own blood.

However, there was a lot she didn't know, and still doesn't know.

For one, she was adopted, yep, that's right, mommy and daddy weren't really mommy and daddy. They were just Hymn obsessed freaks raising her to be drained like a pig. Did they know that that would happen to her? Of course not. Would they ever question their precious religion? Hell no. They followed it with their lives, and Hannah's would certainly go to an elder when she became of age for the ceremony.

But, Hannah was abducted and injected with something. Something that made her not so special to The Order anymore. Something that made her useless. Something that made them lock her away forever.

Yep, that's right, something that made her no longer trait positive.

Until she met Ana and escaped... Joining the undead army of vampires.

Last edited by LyssaFace on Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
LyssaFace
LyssaFace
Hospitalized

Female
Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Character sheet
Name: Hannah

http://www.myspace.com/x_shibbie_x

Back to top Go down

Hannah Paddock, Before The 'Change' Empty Re: Hannah Paddock, Before The 'Change'

Post  LyssaFace Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:20 pm

2005 - 15 year old Hannah

Hannah - [She sat on her bed, peering out the window into the moonlit sky as the wind blew threw the screen, messing up her hair a bit.]

Mrs. Paddock - Hannah Honey, time for bed. [Her mother called from downstairs.]

Hannah - [She hadn't seemed to hear her mother, it was as if something else entirely had captivated her attention, leaving her body lifeless.]

[As she continued staring out into the star filled night a low whisper could be heard. A whisper that would to most, frighten, and perhaps shock. Hannah however seemed captured by the alluring tone of the seductive voice.]

You will be free someday. [The low voice hissed, seeming strained a bit by something Hannah was unsure of.] You will be one of us. I have seen the future, Hannah. They will no longer require your blood, instead you will require blood. You will thirst for it, you will drain them and take vengeance for every girl they ever killed. You will be a god. You shall be their savior.

[A light sweat covered Hannah's face as the pale figure appeared in the dim lighting. A vampire.]

Hannah - [She shot up in bed, cold sweat covering her body. 'It was a dream Hannah, there's no such thing as vampires you silly girl.' She told herself, but the same sent from her dream lingered, and her window had a hand print on the outside far too large to be her own.]

Last edited by LyssaFace on Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
LyssaFace
LyssaFace
Hospitalized

Female

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Hannah Paddock, Before The 'Change' Empty Re: Hannah Paddock, Before The 'Change'

Post  LyssaFace Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:24 pm

2006 - 16 year old Hannah

Hannah - [The ceremony seemed to be right around the corner. Only a few more months and she'd be the best damn ceremony girl they'd ever had. Or so she hoped. She knew what a great honor it was. She wanted nothing more but to please her parents, and her religious advisers that she had known all her life. Normally ceremony girls would have had their ceremony at age fifteen, but they told Hannah that she was extra special, therefore she was required to wait a bit longer than most.]

Mr. Paddock - Hannah, your mother called from work. [He said to her, standing in the door frame of her bedroom.]

Hannah - Oh, she did? What did she say? [She asked, a soft smile covering her face.]

Mr. Paddock
- I'll tell you in a minute. [He said, moving toward her and sitting down next to her on the bed.] Your mother really has no sense of style for your clothes. [He said, smiling as he handed her over a small box.]

Hannah - Oh, you bought me something? [She asked, smiling a bit as she opened the package and examined the small, quite slutty dress that was neatly folded inside.] I couldn't wear this..Anywhere! [She said, looking at him confused.]

Mr. Paddock - Just try it on honey. [He said, making a point to follow her into the bathroom and keep the door ajar.]

Hannah - I can dress myself you know..[She said sheepishly, her face a bit flushed.]

Mr. Paddock - [He grinned and turned away from her, peeking when Hannah wasn't looking.]

Hannah - [Once she was dressed she looked at herself in the mirror, making an attempt to tie the strings in the back of the dress. Before she could even grasp the second string to tie a knot she felt her fathers cold hands run up her spine.]

Mr. Paddock - Allow me, Hannah. [He said, his voice low and husky.]

Hannah - What are you doing dad? [She asked, shuddering a bit as his cold hands slid the dress down her body and groped her hips.]

Mr. Paddock
- Shh, it's okay, Hannah. I always knew we were meant to be. [He said, covering her mouth tightly with a hand until she passed out. He then took advantage of his own daughter. Of course he knew that she wasn't his daughter by blood, but Hannah didn't. Hannah would have nightmares about this for years, unsure if it ever happened or not. Blocking it out of her subconscious until it disappeared.]
LyssaFace
LyssaFace
Hospitalized

Female

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  LyssaFace Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:54 pm

2007 - 17 year old Hannah

Hannah - [After a major car accident that Lyssa isn't going to explain killed her helper, Julia, Hannah was quite stunned. It didn't seem much like an accident to her but her parents spent all their time convincing her it was nothing more.]

OOC - Basically, I typed up a whole event and it like, erased. So I'm too mad to do it again.
LyssaFace
LyssaFace
Hospitalized

Female

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down