HOOBS: The Lock-Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anastasia Winters: 400 AD-Present Day

Go down

Anastasia Winters: 400 AD-Present Day Empty Anastasia Winters: 400 AD-Present Day

Post  IlUbriacoSparrow Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:33 pm

Salem; October, 1692

Ana~[Ran as quick as she could, but there was no way she'd be able to outrun them all...After all, she DID have a whole town after her. She was somewhat insulted, to be honest. She had been nothing but helpful since she had moved to Salem, and this was how those petty townsmen repaid her? Calling her a witch. An insult, it was. "I am NOT a witch." "You are a vampire." "Exactly. There is a difference." Someone threw a pitchfork towards her. In that dress of hers that she found so silly to wear, she tripped and the pitchfork caught her in the leg. She screamed and pulled it out, tossing all chances of the charges against her being dropped. All because of one stupid mistake. One girl, one stupid girl, was about to get her killed. She growled at her own incompetence as she ran towards the outskirts of town. That damned Rosemary Jenkins was going to be the death of her. They had agreed to meet by the river if something like this ever happened. Though Ana knew it was dangerous, she went anyway. Rosemary had heard the news and kept her promise. She sat beneath the bridge, awaiting Ana. Ana had left the townsmen in her dust and led them towards the forest. She limped beneath the bridge, her leg not having had a chance to heal yet. Her eyes burned crimson, she could feel it.]

Rosemary~Anastasia! [Seeing her, she quickly ran to her side and helped her sit on the ground.] Are you alright?
Ana~[Nods in a lie.] I will be fine.
Rosemary~[Takes Ana's chin in her hand and forces her to look into her eyes.] Your eyes are red as blood. You are not fine, Anastasia, let me help you. [She opened a few of the buttons on her shirt to expose her neck.]
Ana~[Seeing Rosemary's intentions, she quickly shook her head and backed away.] No, Rosemary, I cannot.
Rosemary~[Grabbed Ana's hand and pulled her back, resting her head on her chest.] You can, and you will. [She moved her long brown hair away from her neck that was pale as the new moon, save for a few round puncture wounds that were old, but had a red tinge to them.] Go, Ana, I am asking you to.
Ana~[Against her better judgment, she sunk her fangs into Rosemary's neck, drinking her blood with renewed vigor. Time passed.]
Rosemary~[Swallows hard in the heat of the moment.] Ana...Stop, please.
Ana~[Hearing Rosemary's plea above the deafening silence, she quickly withdrew, staring into Rosemary's ocean blue eyes with her stunning silver ones.] Thank you, Rosemary. I will not forget you. But you know I have to go. I cannot stay here. [She goes to stand, slowly edging away.]
Rosemary~Ana, take me with you, please. I have nothing here for me.
Ana~[Shakes her head.] It is far too dangerous, Ro-
Rosemary~[Reaches up to Ana and holds her tightly, kissing her.]
Ana~[Welcomes the girls' love, she had always had a thing for her. But, deep down, she knew that Rosemary had to stay in Salem. She pulled away after a few moments, smiling at Rosemary warmly.] Thank you, Rosemary. I promise I won't ever forget you. Perhaps we'll meet again...[Kissing her goodbye, practically certain that they would never meet again, despite her hopes of the opposing chance coming true, she vanished, going back to life on the run.]
IlUbriacoSparrow
IlUbriacoSparrow
Delirious

Female
Number of posts : 698
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Character sheet
Name: Elizabeth Corvinus

Back to top Go down

Anastasia Winters: 400 AD-Present Day Empty Re: Anastasia Winters: 400 AD-Present Day

Post  IlUbriacoSparrow Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:46 am

Salem; Unknown date

[The walls were cold and wet. Slimy, even. She shuddered, disgusted. In a daze, she didn't even know what hit her as some man knocked her over the head with some shiny metallic object and knocked her out cold.]

[She wasn't aware of the spiked chains around her wrists and the rope around her waist. Or of the heat. It licked at her toes and she was certain that they would turn to ash. She looked around her as laughter and cheers flooded her ears. Before her there were pitchforks, bobbing up in down in farmer's hands. A crowd, she decided. She looked through the people frantically and laid eyes on a certain familiar. Pale face, beautiful physique. Rosemary. She was certain of it. She screamed for her, fire eating her alive. Rosemary smiled, and Anastasia caught a glimpse of something she had hoped she would never see. Red eyes sat in the sockets of her love. The eyes of a vampire.]

Ana~NO! [She struggled and writhed, but the fire refused to fall. Her eyes shut. Mind stopped working. She never did know how she got out. But she was certain she had dreamt the eyes.]
IlUbriacoSparrow
IlUbriacoSparrow
Delirious

Female
Number of posts : 698
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Character sheet
Name: Elizabeth Corvinus

Back to top Go down