HOOBS: The Lock-Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wade Wilson - Weapon V

Go down

Wade Wilson - Weapon V Empty Wade Wilson - Weapon V

Post  Pacperson Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:27 pm

Chapter 1.
As Good as First dates go or Wade's First Hunt

I was being careless, I'd been preparing for this night for 8 years, studying any fighting style i could, learning sword play, explosives and the repair of various weapons...but i was careless. Filled with rage...rage for my dead family. But Nothing could prepare me for the night everything changed...My first Hunt.

Vanessa- You sure about this Wade?
Wade- Sure? never been more sure about anything...all these monsters need to be wiped from the face of the earth.
[Wade Stuffs several guns into a bag]
Vanessa- But why you? ...they could kill you
Wade- doesn't matter...no one would miss me anyway...
[Wade walks away]
Vanessa- [Sigh] i would....
[Vanessa follows wade]

We had gotten a tip there were a large number of vamps living in a Abandoned Hospital near by. People said i was crazy to go after these ones. some of the other hunters said they were apart of some kind of Vamp cult and would not go down easy. But i didn't care, hell maybe i didn't even care about living or dieing...i was a real ass back then. Anyway we made it to the hospital.

Vanessa- Come on Wade lets get outta here...nothing is worth this...
Wade- You don't think my Family is worth it!?
Vanessa- This won't bring them back...Wade please lets go...
Wade- And what has all this training been for?

I'm sorry to interrupt but...who is Vanessa? Story for another time...now...can i go on? Of course sorry...

Vanessa- I Don't wanna lose you Wade...I love...
Vamp 1- Oh is this a bad time?

I was a stupid kid to slow to make the shot. in the blink of an eye...he had Vanessa.

Wade- Vanessa! [Pulls out his gun and points it at the vampire]
Vamp 1- Easy there lover boy, make another move and i break the little bitch's neck
Vanessa- [Choking] Wa...de...help...

I was frozen in time....i didn't know what to do...i could only look into Vanessa's beautiful blue eyes and wonder why i didn't just leave when she asked and live the rest of my days with her...Then, i was hit from behind...sneaky bustards, i didn't even hear it coming. i couldn't move...I'd been paralyzed...unable to anything to protect her. as i laid there two more vamps showed up. A young looking one and one in a large dark cloak covering his Face. but judging by his voice he was much older

Vamp 1- Look what i got!
Vamp 2- oh that's the prettiest damn human I've seen in years. what are we going to do with her master?
Old Vamp- Such a lovely flower shouldn't go to waste...Do what you like
Wade- [Gasping for air]....get....away...from her...you freaks!
Old Vamp- Oh whats this? Some fight still left in you? Good...good my son...you'll need it.
Wade- [Trying to form words] goin...fuck...ing....kill you...
Old Vamp- Yes....use your rage...your anger...[Steps on Wades head] Haha watch my son...

Everything thing was a blur...i could only hear Vanessa's screams and that sick fucks laugh...just as i was about to pass out...

Old Vamp- [Picking Wade up and getting him to his feet, then holding him down forcing his eyes open] Now Feast your eyes my son.

Vamp 2- Oh I've been waiting for this....hold her down
Vanessa- Wade! Help me!
Vamp- Shut up bitch! [Slaps Vanessa]

I saw it all...those sick freaks...clawing, biting and raping her again and again...right in front of me. my dear sweet Vanessa....why did this happen? why didn't i just listen to you? they went on for what seemed like days never stopping...that sick old man laughing the whole time. She was so Pale...i wasn't sure if she was alive or not....then they bought her closer to me

Old vamp- look my son...look at the beauty of death.
Vamp 1- have a drink friend it's still warm [Spits blood in Wade's face]

Wade- [Crying] Please just kill me!
Old Vamp- Kill you? Oh no my son....your pain has just begun...

I could see his burning red eyes...that's all i ever saw of him...and when ever i close my eyes that's all i ever see....

OOC- o.o some pretty fucked up shit huh...hope you enjoy reading it tho =P...Please post so i know what you thought
Pacperson
Pacperson
Senseless

Male
Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Character sheet
Name: Wade wilson aka Deadpool

Back to top Go down

Wade Wilson - Weapon V Empty Re: Wade Wilson - Weapon V

Post  Pacperson Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:48 pm

Chapter 2.
A Kiss of Death or Life Sucks

So what happened next Mr. Wilson?... Well when i woke up my skin was burned to shit and my hair was gone. But luckily i didn't notice that at this point. Seems like something you would notice tho, Well i was in a Dark room, naked, beaten and my Girlfriend was Dead i had other things on my mind.

Wade- Piece of shit Vamp wont let me die. [Laughs] But that's his mistake...when i find a way out of here....He's dead...all of them are dead!

???- Such Rage and hatred...i like that in a man

Wade- What the...

There was someone in there? Um...well yes and no....i think...i don't know. Well who was it? ...Death? i think...man was She hot...

Death- Men who have a way with words, tend to be good with their mouths...

Wade- Its Official...That is the sound of my sanity crumbling....

Death- Wait? you can see me?

Wade- Funny...i always expected my descent into Madness to be more....Violent...This is almost Anti-climactic...Not that I'm complaining...If ones going to spend his days hallucinating about the Grim Reaper....She may as well be drop dead gorgeous.

Death- Somethings wrong here...a living person shouldn't be able to see me....at least not until its their time.

[She reaches down and touches Wade face]

Wade- What the fuck was that! ...That felt real! ...like really real!

Death- Sorry darling i just wanted to take a peek...

Wade- This is not a normal hallucination...

Death- Amazing...a living soul to talk to. Imagine all the Delicious possibilities...

Wade- Its the drugs...i know....that damn vamp slipped me something...

Death- oh please...don't go all drama queen on me now. I'm Death. Just live with it.

Wade- What to you want?

Death- I'm here to provide a little...friendly motivation....you've called to me...Defined me...I'm exactly as you'd like to see me...exactly the way you'd want to hear me...to feel me...in order to make your transition desirable...Do you want me?

Wade- Yes...no matter what...

Death- If you mean it...then kiss me...That's all a single kiss...

Wade- Yes...

[Wade leans in to kiss her...but she disappears]

Death- And A dead body of course...i can't take the captain until the ship sinks....dig? You want me Big Boy...come and get me. Find a way to die. I promise...it will be worth your while. In the meantime I'll be around...

Wade- Gee...Just when i think my life can't get any more twisted...I want that Girl....Life fucking sucks....
Pacperson
Pacperson
Senseless

Male
Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Character sheet
Name: Wade wilson aka Deadpool

Back to top Go down